10 / 52

Miss Caitlyn Ann turned 9 weeks old on Sunday (08 March) and celebrated by sleeping a full eight, yes, EIGHT full hours uninterrupted through the night! Ahhhhh Bliss..... actually I kinda freaked out. I woke up like clockwork at 4am for our regular 'dreamfeed' wondering what was wrong. After a quick peak at my babe and listening to her peaceful breathing I laid back down stunned...and then drifted off myself. Oh sweet sleep how I've missed you! Baby girl woke for a quick meal around 6:00 AM Sunday morning and then went straight back to  bed for nearly another two hours! Finally waking up refreshed and full of smiles and coos around 8:30 AM to the sound of her daddy making coffee... I have such an awesome kid. My heart is so full.

Thank you little miss! Let's make this a habit shall we? :)

 A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2015.

"Such a good sleeper"
Photo taken Wednesday, 04 March 2015

The 52 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...