Ten on Ten :: January 2014

Happy Ten on Ten!
Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day!

What a full, productive day with time left over for a few errands and birthday weekend prep including a little baking! I turned 32 on Saturday. Have to admit, it really snuck up on me this year. No fancy plans to celebrate. Just whipped up a little 'honey-do' list and commissioned my husband to help complete a couple projects around our house. Gotta love a guy happy to comply with my birthday wishes.... and who works well off a detailed 'honey-do' list. :)  I figured it would feel far more satisfying to  complete at least one of the multiple projects we have going on around here than to spend a late night out on the town this year. So Friday afternoon, Drew and I headed to the hardware store for a few bulding materials and got ready for a birthday weekend of working on our loft! Its almost done. When it is I'll post some before and after pics so you can see the progess...

Have a great weekend everyone!



{SunshineInMyCup} {InsightsForTheFuture} {TheNeighbors} {AfternoonsAtMyPlace} {BirthdaySurprises!} {OngoingOnGloucesterStreet..} {NewTracksForTrolly} {MyEnginerd} {AFewWeekendProvisions} {BeginningMyBirthdayWeekendWithAGoodOldFashion!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...