Ten on Ten :: September 2013

Happy Ten on Ten!
Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day!

{BreakingDawn} {AncientGrainsSeedsNuts&Berrys} {AsWithMostIdeas...} {SafetyFirst} {CranmerSquare} {SightingsOfSring} {ToBeASponge} {IfWe'reEverSeparatedInALibrary::ClusesToMyWhere-abouts} {SheChocolat&ThePalletPavilion} {HarlequinPublicHouse}


I was so thankful for this month's Ten on Ten installment and the opportunity to really soak in all the beauty around me. I really haven't felt like blogging lately, so I was really thankful to have this 'obligation' to myself to hold me accountable even though I really didn't 'feel' up to it.

The past month or so has just been brimming with the ups and downs of uncertainty and all the emotions that typically accompany circumstances out of our control... There is no need to go into detail because well, the reality is the details in this case don't really matter. The important thing that I've realized however, is that I seem to have entered into a new season that appears to be spearheaded by some pretty significant trials aiming straight for my heart. I'm not a girl who typically speaks openly about my faith, but since Mr. Robinson and I moved to New Zealand I've really begun to lean into my faith and explore it's place in my life. With that however, I seem to have awoken something on a deeper level and it appears I am going to be stretched and challenged until it's satisfied... The amazing thing is that even though perseverance is clearly a theme in my life right now, I am finding incredible peace and confidence in the faith being produced from these experiences. It seems almost counter-intuitive, but it's true...

I hope wherever you are in your journey, you choose to truly lean-in to it and you're able to find life and beauty in even the most ordinary, mundane moments. It's surrounding us always, even when the path seems dark or unclear. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...