A New Year // A New Project

Well, January is almost over. Man that went blazin' fast! With all the baby commotion and sleepless nights the past few weeks everything has just felt like one big blur of a day and somehow nearly a month of the new year has slipped away...  Before 2015 gets too far away from me and into full swing I wanted to make sure and get my New Year's project finally started!!

I've been anticipating for months finally getting to attempt a new photo project this year called The 52 Project, which I've enjoyed watching other bloggers participate in for the past couple of years. Now that I have a little one of my own I've been super eager to get in on it, especially knowing my baby girl would be a January arrival! I'm already a little behind, but I'm thinking that's ok considering I'm a new mamma who's still getting the hang of things. I've been taking photos for the past few weeks with this project in mind, but haven't had a chance to post any of them yet, so this first post is a little bit of catch up. 

I'm going to do my best to stay committed to this project for the entire year. I would really love to be able to look back at these images at the end of 2015 and just relish in all the sweet moments and memories created throughout the year, and of course watch the amazing progress my girl makes as she grows and develops throughout her first year of life. 

So without further ado, let's get this project started.... "A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2015."



1/52
"Love at first sight."

Photo taken by my partner, Andrew, just minutes after Caitlyn officially joins our family and begins her own life journey.
4 January, 2015 


2/52
 "Are you my people?"

Caitlyn and daddy spend some quality time getting to know one another.
10 January 2015


3/52
"Stretch, Wiggle, Squeal."
First playmat session.
16 January 2015



4/52
"New friends"

Andrew and I have been working on Caitlyn's birth announcement this week. This image came out of our little photo session.
23 January  2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...