Ten on Ten :: January 2015!

Happy Ten on Ten!
Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day! 

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Wow, what a whirl wind this first week of 2015 has been for our little family! Drew and I welcomed our first baby into our home and family on January 4. Little Miss Caitlyn Ann was born 3 weeks early and was a very healthy 6 lbs. 15 oz and 19.7 inches long. 

I have so many things I'd love to share about her birth and my feelings on the whole experience, so hopefully I'll be able to find some time for that eventually, but for now Caitlyn's daddy and I are savoring every moment and absolutely loving our roles as new parents. Baby girl couldn't be more precious. She is so sweet and gentle, just like she was in the womb... my heart is just bursting with joy. I truly had no idea love like this existed. Xoxo


{Are you my people?} {Dark Circles = Mama's badge of honor} {I like you} {I sleep a lot...} {Te Tohu Whanautanga ki Aotearoa} {Little Kiwi Registration} {Booties} {I have daddy's footsies} {Chicken Marbella. A family favorite.} {hmmmm, I think I like bath time...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...